You can now save shifts you use regularly as templates for faster schedule creation.
- Build or select an existing shift that is used often and then click 'Save as Shift Template'
2. Once you save a template you can access it quickly by selecting the Template/Copy button and hit new 'Load a Shift Template' button from the drop down menu.
3. You can then see the Shift template you saved on the left panel of your Zenshifts account.
4. Select the shift template that you would like to use.
5. Paste it on the scheduler. Please note that you can only paste it to the staff that has the matching position.
6. Hit Save to apply the changes.