For much easier shift creation, you can easily copy the current week roster to the next 14 weeks. You can follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Schedule page and select a week with a finished schedule.
- Select the copy button from the toolbar above the schedule page
- Click the Template/Copy option.
- Select the 'Copy Week' button in the drop down
5. Select the weeks you wish to copy the schedule forward by ticking the desired boxes. You may also click ' Select All' if you wish to copy the current week to the next 14 weeks.
6. You may select the options below depending on your preference.
- Include Shifts
- Include Availability
- Include day notes
- Include shift notes
- Remove staff from shifts.
7. Select the Copy button to finish the process.
8. You can navigate to the selected week and the copied schedule will appear. Here is the copied shift will look like.